For my last post I embedded a Prezi presentation. This took a little tweaking, as none of the advice on the internet quite worked. I think Prezi have slightly changed the way the site gives the embed code and this has messed up people’s workarounds. So I though I should share what worked for me, which is a tweak of the workaround here (page in french)
- Copy and paste the following code into your ‘text’ tab on wordpress:
- Go to the prezi ‘share’ page and select the ‘Viewing’ tab.
- Copy the text between http://prezi.com/ and the next forwardslash – for my presentation this is 12 characters.
- Paste this text into the code on your blog (still on the ‘text’ tab’) in place of YOUR_PREZI_ID_HERE
- Don’t worry if the code shows up as text when you switch back to the ‘visual’ tab, it should be recognised correctly once you publish.
- Cross your fingers
Does this work for you?